It's home to a volcano, and its location helps set up hurricanes that affect North America. Meet Cape Verde, a former Portuguese colony that has developed its own racial and linguistic identity. A video profile shows the characteristics of the intriguing African coastal nation.
- Offer the video as research for learners to examine how Cape Verde's geographical features affect worldwide weather patterns
- Part 30 of a larger Countries A-Z playlist
- Humor may be inappropriate for some classroom settings
- Fascinating photographs demonstrate the complexities of the nation
- Engaging narrator describes complex ideas in a concise way
- There are no additional materials supplied with this resource