This small nation on the island of Brunei owns a cattle ranch its own size in Australia. Why? In short, it has so much oil it can afford to import most of its food. An entertaining video shows the economic complexities of the resource-rich nation.
- Show the video and discuss how natural resources, such as oil, can affect the economic development of a nation
- Video 25 of an extensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Some may consider the term friend zone offensive
- Video is engaging and and funny
- Lavish and colorful photos and graphics uncover difficult geographical concepts