What West African nation has French, Portuguese, and voodoo influences? Enter Benin, a country that has had ties to both European powers, but also has retained its own cultural identity. An informative video profile explores the country's complexities in an entertaining, educational way that holds interest from beginning to end.
- Use the video to show the complexities of different geographical areas in Africa
- Part 19 of the Countries A-Z video series
- Includes irreverent humor typical of the series
- Video uses graphics and maps to show complex ideas
- Narration is sometimes funny and captivates audience interest