While many people think Barbados is in the Caribbean, the small island nation is just out of its reach. It's also out of the reach of many hurricanes, allowing it to develop as a hub of tourism and banking. A humorous video profile describes the geography and culture of Barbados, also home to singer Rihanna.
- Use the video for research into the culture of former British colonies
- Video 15 of an extensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Be aware the video uses strong language and an imitation that could be seen as offensive
- Narrator's humor is entertaining and engaging
- Maps and graphics illustrate complex ideas