Difficult to pronounce and lesser known than some of its counterparts, Bahrain has the fastest growing economy in the Arab world. A video profile unravels the complex cultural, religious, and geographical characteristics of the rising country that was the scene of the 2010 Arab Spring protests.
- Offer video as research on lesser-known countries and the roles they play in the Middle East
- Use of strong language and the phrase friend zone may make the video inappropriate for some classroom settings
- Video is the 13th in the Countries A-Z playlist
- Narrator is energetic and engaging
- Maps and photographs illustrate complex ideas
- Complicated history and dynamics are dismissed or over-simplified