Armenia is like a reality TV show: some drama, high profile breakups, and cute people getting together. That's the analogy an interesting video profile makes to explain Armenia's breakup from the former Soviet Union. Learners explore Armenia's complicated relationships with its neighbors, tight relationship with Greece, and physical geography to get an all-encompassing view of the country..
- Offer the video for research on international relationships after the breakup of the Soviet Union
- Eighth installment of the Countries A-Z video series
- Use of the expression friend zone may be inappropriate for some classroom settings
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Narrator is engaging and often funny
- Maps and other graphics demonstrate complicated post-Cold War history