If Spain and France had a baby, and it grew up to be a tax haven, it would be Andorra. That's according to a video profile that explains the history and geography of the European micro-principality. While it's only two-and-a-half times the size of Washington, DC, the banking enclave illustrates the dynamics of modern Europe.
- Offer video as research into Andorra or modern European geography
- Fourth in the Countries A-Z video series
- Use of the term friend zone may be inappropriate for some classroom settings
- Engaging narrator simplifies the complicated structure of Andorra
- Graphics illustrate complex ideas