This Genetic Codes assessment also includes:
Determine the number of possible genetic codes. Class members are challenged to determine the number of possibilities of a genetic code that is 20 bases long. They continue to explore the average lengths of broken RNA molecules.
15 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use color cubes to create sequences that are two and three bases long
- Provide a brief introduction to DNA and RNA
- Pupils should be knowledgable about combinations
- The answer key includes a discussion of possible answers
- Rubric contains descriptions of what is required for partial and full credit