This Gender Roles and Careers activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Should men be willing to work for women? Can women think as logically as men? Here is an interesting activity in which learners complete a survey regarding gender roles and then consider whether their scores reflect traditional or progressive attitudes toward the roles of men and women.
- Consider having learners administer this survey to an older generation to compare and contrast the results
- Have learners respond to a brief writing prompt on gender roles at the beginning of class; then, have them-re-write on the same question after experiencing the activity
- Well-designed activity sheet
- Includes scoring guidelines and good discussion points