This Gathering Information about Screen Time: Assessing and Reading Internet Sources, Day 1 lesson plan also includes:
What's the best way to evaluate a source's accuracy and credibility? Pupils discuss the question with a partner and then share their ideas with the class. They also conduct Internet research, looking for an article that answers a chosen research question.
- Show a video on navigating digital information
- Lesson nine from the consecutive 19-part Grade 7 ELA Module 4A, Unit 2 series
- Requires computer and Internet access
- Offers differentiation strategies
- Provides helpful teaching notes