How many phenomena in the natural world can you explain through the relationship between temperature, pressure, and volume? Science scholars explore the gas laws with a video from JFR Science. Topics include manipulating gas laws equations, direct and inverse relationships, and how the gas laws translate into everyday happenings.
- Make the video an engaging introduction to gas laws
- Assign the resource as homework to prep pupils for the next day's lesson
- The content assumes no prior knowledge of the gas laws, making it perfect for beginners
- Tires deflating due to temperature makes a great topic for problem-based learning
- From managing volume units to converting to Kelvin, the narrator covers it all!