Perfect for music specialists, classroom teachers, and substitutes, a packet of 18 games includes complete lessons as well as short activities for when you have some extra time at the end of class.
111 Views 94 Downloads
- Include copies of the games appropriate for your class in your substitute teacher folder
- Laminate the rhythm matching cards for continued use
- The resource includes a 23-slide presentation, designed for teachers, with links to additional resources
- Some of the games require materials like mouthwash cups, masking tape, magic markers, and instruments
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The description for each game includes the grade level designation and detailed directions