This Game Theory Challenge: Can You Predict Human Behavior? instructional video also includes:
Game theorists will love the challenge proposed in this video. Every player has the same information (common knowledge) and must guess the closest whole number that represents 2/3 of the average of all numbers other players guessed.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Play the game with your high-level path classes, once before showing the video and once after, then compare the results
- Assumes players are familiar with Nash Equilibrium and rationality
- The resource contains a comprehension check
- A link to submit a response to another challenge is provided
- The "Dig Deeper" section provides links to related resources and another challenge