This Game Over Gopher interactive also includes:
Coordinate an attack on hungry gophers. Scholars play a game that relies on placing objects on the coordinate plane to stop gophers from eating a carrot. As the game levels increase, learners encounter different scales and the need to reflect a point across an axis. The class also plays a team game where the object is to place four dots in a row on the coordinate plane while trying to keep the opposing team from doing the same thing.
- Play an updated battleship game where the playing field is the coordinate plane
- Requires computers equipped with Adobe Flash
- The class should be familiar with the coordinate plane
- Includes a teacher video on how to use the game for instruction
- Provides teachers with wrap-up suggestions
- Contains a short video on how to play the game