Space can never be truly empty because fields occupy the seemingly empty space. Another installment of the Veritasium playlist attempts to explain the science of the creation of the galaxies. By referencing the quantum fluctuations, the expansion of the universe becomes clearer.
- Ask individuals to write three takeaways from the video to use in a class discussion
- Flip your classroom and assign the video as homework
- Expects an understanding of quantum particles
- Includes visual animations to reinforce explanations
- Mentions what is still uncertain and unknown