Vive la résistance! Provide young historians with a list of important people and events during the French Revolution and Napoleonic periods.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use as a study guide at the end of the unit
- Assign each section to a group of students; have them work on defining the words in their section before sharing out in a jigsaw activity
- Contains page numbers for a certain textbook, but key terms are adaptable to any classroom
- Provides a thorough list of terms for the French Revolution, as well as the periods just before and just after the turn of the 19th century.
- Does not provide activities, instructions, or tips for use