This Four Square Wars assessment also includes:
Obviously, four is the perfect number when you're playing Four Square. Scholars first use multiplication and division to solve a set of problems on the number of balls needed, the number of games, and the number of players required for a class to play Four Square. They then write letters to a teacher describing how to set up a Four Square Day.
- Team up with an English teacher for the letter-writing portion of the task
- Learners should have experience with multiplication and divisions situations
- Writing number sentences to record calculations is a prerequisite
- Lesson is third in a nine-part series
- Provides a scoring guide with a point distribution
- Worksheets provide ample space for pupils to write their responses