Scroll down to find four fun addition and subtraction partner game boards, complete with endless opportunities for practice with numbers 0-38. Kids choose numbers from a number box and, depending on the game, either find the sum or the difference.
- Some boards have more difficult numbers than others. Use the differentiated game boards with groups as needed
- Laminate the boards for multiple uses
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes double- and single-digit numbers
- Adding a competitive game to skills practice will give you more bang for your buck
- Use as a sponge activity for a few minutes, or for a 15-minute skills practice time