This Forming a Research-Based Claim: Stakeholder Chart on Better Agricultural Water Management lesson plan also includes:
How can industries manage water more sustainably? Building on the previous lesson, scholars explore the topic by creating a stakeholder chart for agricultural water management. Next, they participate in the World Café discussion protocol to identify the most important stakeholders in industrial and agricultural water management.
- Display pictures and infographics relating to agriculture and water management for students to refer to during the discussion
- Lesson 13 from the 17-part Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 2 series
- Set up the materials for the World Café in advance
- Includes detailed teaching notes
- Provides differentiation strategies