This Forming a Research-Based Claim: Introducing Stakeholders and Consequences lesson plan also includes:
Consequences, consequences. Using the resource, scholars engage in a class discussion about the repercussions of too much screen time. Next, they create a Cascading Consequences chart that lists the positive and negative effects of screen time on adolescents.
- Provide several examples of the word stakeholder
- Installment 13 of 19 consecutive parts from the Grade 7 ELA Module 4A, Unit 2 series
- Find images of a waterfall and pioneer stakeholder in advance
- Offers strategies for meeting all students' needs
- A sample consequences chart supports visual learners