This Formative Assessment #3: Digest This assessment also includes:
Finally, an assessment that shouldn't be too hard to swallow! Scholars study the digestive system in the previous lessons in the series and show what they know in an open-ended assessment. They pretend they are their favorite food and describe their journey through the digestive system.
- Have pupils peer edit the paragraphs using a different color pencil or pen
- Provide a picture of the digestive system as an aid for students that need extra support
- Expects learners to know the path food takes through the digestive system
- The 13th of 21 lessons in a larger series
- Includes a sample response to use as an answer key
- Provides a rubric to aid in grading the assessment