This Formative Assessment #2: Circulatory System Performance Assessment assessment also includes:
Watch as your pupils' hearts get pumping! An interactive activity has individuals record their heart rates after completing different activities. Each task has a different degree of physical activity. They then graph their results and look for patterns connecting their findings to what they know about the anatomy of the heart.
- Use as a performance task while studying the circulatory system
- Consider having pupils complete multiple trials to increase accuracy
- Learners with physical disabilities may need an alternative or modified assignment
- Lesson is the ninth installment in a series of 21
- Provides an answer key with sample solutions
- Examines multiple representations of data to make connections