This Fluency workbook also includes:
Become fluent in the language of mathematics. Scholars learn to divide multi-digit whole numbers as well as see how to determine the greatest common factor and least common multiple. They also investigate how to apply the distributive property to write equivalent expressions and practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing decimals. Each lesson includes a class activity instructional activity and a homework assignment.
- Use the worksheets as part of an intervention strategy
- The resource is intended for use throughout the year to teach fluency skills
- First of seven chapters for 6th Grade Math
- Includes a separate file with sample answers and explanations for parents and educators
- The problems cover a variety of situations and contexts