This Float and Sink lesson plan also includes:
We're not talking about the kitchen sink. Learners explore what types of objects sink and float in water in an inquiry-based lesson. With experimentation, they find similarities between materials that float and those that sink.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Connect pupil observations to the concept of density
- Collect and prepare materials prior to the activity
- Part seven of an 11-part Inquiry in Action series
- Includes questioning strategies
- Makes use of common household materials