This Fitness: Grades 9-12 lesson plan also includes:
Get off the couch, potato! Fitness is the focus of a resource that offers two engaging activities. The first has class members design a 5-day, 60-minute exercise session program for reluctant teens. The second activity asks teams to create a campaign designed to encourage teens to stay fit.
- Have groups create an exercise video for the program or a PSA for their campaign
- One of 10 resources in the Personal Health series
- Can be completed in any order
- Designed to meet the National Health Education standards
- Requires computers with internet access
- The packet includes detailed descriptions of the activities, links to reproducible required materials, and a quiz with an answer key