Harness that classroom energy to study fission and fusion. An interesting video lesson first explains the process of fission and fusion and then discusses practical uses. The instructor explains in detail the reactions in nuclear reactors and nuclear bombs.
- Create a Venn diagram to compare and contrast fission and fusion
- Develop a list of applications of fission and fusion
- Builds on learners' understanding of nuclear subatomic particles
- Emphasizes scientific notation and vocabulary
- Provides definitions in written and verbal format