This Fish for a Day lesson plan also includes:
A short video shows how a scuba divers' equipment relates to major parts of a fish. Learners draw two fish and identify what aspects are the same and which are different. The scholars then draw a scuba diver, making sure they provide all the parts of the equipment that divers need.
- Bring in scuba diver equipment for the class to see
- Use the lesson prior to setting up a class aquarium and have class members identify the parts for the class fish
- Build a Fish interaction requires Flash Player
- Video is available either on YouTube or as a download
- Includes suggestions for extension