Learners choose the correct article to fill in the blank before a countable or uncountable noun in a cloze-reading passage. They then determine the rule for the first mention of plural and singular non-count and countable nouns, as well as the rule for after a noun has been introduced.
- Tailor the document to fit the needs of your learning situation
- Time readers for fluency on the cloze passage
- Assumes learners have worked with countable and uncountable nouns
- A quick way to practice countable and uncountable nouns in combination with articles
- Does not provide an answer key