Nothing compares to a first kiss. Viewers watch an art interpretation of Tim Seibles's poem "First Kiss." Viewers watch as the artists turn from one object to another as the narrator describes the emotions associated with a first kiss.
1 Collection 18 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide pupils with a paper copy of the poem to read as they watch the video
- Use the video poem as an introductory or reinforcement to figurative language
- Content of kissing may be uncomfortable for some
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Models fluent reading of poetry
- Incorporates arts along with literature