This Finding a Pot of Gold Story Starter printable & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young or old, the prospect of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow captures the imagination of us all. Encourage children to explore the possibilities of this interesting myth with a fun and simple creative writing prompt.
1 Collection 121 Views 103 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide this writing activity as an option for early finishers during language arts lesson in the weeks leading up to St. Patrick's Day
- Enrich St. Patrick's Day celebrations with this writing exercise, taking time for children to share the stories they create
- Writing prompt is supported with a colorful image of a rainbow and pot of gold
- Font used for the writing prompt may be difficult for younger learners to read