This Final Performance Task: Final Draft of Essay to Inform lesson plan also includes:
Sometimes, it's fun to follow the rules. Using their drafts of an evidence-based essay from previous lessons, scholars write their final informative essays about rules to live by. Next, they choose and share quotes from their essays that capture the spirit of their rules.
- Allow pupils to use computers to revise their work
- Final lesson from the consecutive nine-part ELA Module 2A Unit 3 series
- Requires students' drafts from lessons seven and eight with teacher feedback
- Provides strategies to meet the needs of all learners
- Includes teaching notes to help implement the material