This Final Crucible Project Options activity & project also includes:
Finding and/or designing a menu of equally weighted synthesizing projects to end a unit can be a challenge. Simplify the task with this menu of individual and group projects meant to accompany a study of The Crucible. Presentations, newspapers, monologues, mandalas, comic strips, playbills–something for every learning style.
- The workload for the various projects are reasonably balanced
- The projects are designed to appeal to a variety of learning styles and preferences
- Helpful resource links are provided for the projects
- No rubrics are provided for the various projects
- Would need to be edited to remove specific classroom details
- Consider adding a project that explores the parallels between the McCarthy hearings and Miller's play