This Feelings Unscramble worksheet also includes:
After youngsters have learned about different human emotions, challenge them to unscramble this list of feelings in this worksheet based on the images provided.
37 Views 40 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an adaptation of this activity, project the scrambled words and have students act out the different emotions for their peers to guess
- Some of the terms may not be readily apparent (particularly given that there is no answer key), as, for example, the term "ashamed"
- Simple, easy-to-understand formatting
- Images support English language acquisition
- No answer key is included