This Fashion and Design: Fashion Walk lesson plan also includes:
Strut your stuff, just on a computer and not on a fashion runway. Scholars program a fashion show animation using block-based computer coding. They learn how to apply different code blocks in writing their programs.
3 Views 1 Download
- Have learners create a graphic organizer comparing and contrasting different code blocks
- Pupils should have experience with Scratch
- Second of eight lessons in the CS First Fashion and Design unit
- Provides supporting handouts and materials
- Lists some discussion prompts to use as part of a lesson closure activity