This Famous Historical Figures Lesson Plan: Who Am I? lesson plan also includes:
History detectives select a famous person to research, fill a bag with items associated with their subject, then ask class members to guess the historical figure represented by the artifacts.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- After the presentations, have authors post an image of their person, their bag of artifacts, and a brief description of the classroom walls
- Requires computers with internet access to BrainPOP
- Instructors must provide any written directions and a project rubric
- The lesson can be adapted to any grade level
- Scholars can work alone, in pairs, or with a group