This Families of Lines: Room in Perspective interactive also includes:
Get a perspective of lines that share a point. The interactive displays a family of lines that share the same y-intercept. Individuals can find the equations of the lines by moving the line displayed and find what is common about all the lines within the family.
- Provide the class opportunities to write linear equations in other forms
- Individuals should be familiar with the slope-intercept form of linear equations
- Access to the interactive requires signing up for a free account
- Shows the correct answer if students select the wrong one
- The additional material provides an explanation of other types of line families