This Fair Trials with Two Dice lesson plan also includes:
Life's not fair, but dice games should be. After playing a two-person game with a pair of dice, scholars investigate the fairness of the game. They consider the number of possible outcomes using the fundamental counting principle and compare the number of favorable outcomes for each person.
- Place learners in the same groups as in the previous lesson for consistency
- Activity requires dice and counters
- This is the third of six installments in the Statistics & Probability unit
- Includes printable recording sheets for the game
- Lists some suggestions for assessing understanding