This Fact and Opinion - Worksheet: 3 worksheet also includes:
How can you prove a fact? With supporting evidence, of course. Learners read 25 statements and determine if it is fact or opinion. Then, if the statement is a fact, youngsters write a sentence explaining how they can prove it.
196 Views 172 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members complete the first page in class, and the second page for homework
- Assumes learners are familiar with identifying fact and opinions
- The third in a series of six fact and opinion worksheets
- Comes with an answer key for straightforward assessment
- Doesn't allow for the explanation of an opinion statement