No need to go to extreme lengths to find resources on extrema. The central focus of an AP® curriculum module is on critical points and extrema, and how to cover these concepts throughout the course. A set of three worksheets helps assess understanding of the topic.
- Use the worksheets as part of a review session
- Scholars should be familiar with the first and second derivative tests
- Note the suggested timeline for when to use each worksheet given in the resource
- Includes a short description of each previous AP® exam question on the concept
- Gives several teaching examples to reference