This Exterior Angles in Convex Polygons: Lesson video also includes:
Going around is the same no matter the number of sides. An installment in a geometry playlist explains exterior angles of a convex polygon. The video presents the formula to find the sum of the angles along with the formula for finding one angle if the polygon is regular.
- Lead a discussion on why the same colored angles in the video are congruent
- The class should be familiar with convex polygons
- It would be helpful if individuals knew the names of common polygons
- Contains a link to other CK-12 resources on exterior angles
- Shows solving example problems