This Exponents and Division lesson plan also includes:
Create a human fraction to learn about division of exponents. Scholars develop the rule for division of exponents by being part of a human fraction to explore and justify the rule. They also consider zero exponents and negative exponents.
24 Views 71 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource to introduce properties of exponents
- Learners should already know the multiplication and power rules for exponents
- Lesson requires scissors, paper, tape, and markers or colored pencils
- Kinesthetic learners will appreciate the chance to move around in the classroom
- Includes worksheets and presentations