According to Carl Sagan, we are all made of star particles. The second video in a series of 16 explains what happened after the big bang. It discusses cosmic background radiation, chemistry, galaxies, heavy elements, and the creation of planets.
6 Views 6 Downloads
- Explore the Big History Project for more history and science content from a variety of sources
- Team teach with Chemistry, Physics, and History teachers
- Relies on prior knowledge of the Big Bang
- Includes closed captioning in 14 languages
- Connects history and science
- Provides a connection to teens with flashbacks