This Exploring Quadratic Graphs - Concept instructional video also includes:
Show your class how to use properties to make graphing easier with a resource that explores the graphs of quadratics. Using tables to determine the points to graph, pupils discover the symmetry of parabolas in order to short cut the graph. As the problems continue, the resource reveals more and more shortcuts, allowing for a steady progression of material.
- Discuss with the class on how to determine the x values for the table
- The class should be familiar with graphing points
- Assumes pupils know how to evaluate functions
- Contains transcripts for most videos
- Makes connections between the graphs and the key features of quadratics
- The fourth problem is not about exploring quadratic graphs