This Exploring Bone Mineral Density activity & project also includes:
Bone up on bone density. The second installment of the seven-part series has pupils read articles on two different websites to learn about bone density and its measurement, as well as X-rays and other imaging tools. A quiz assesses their understanding of the material.
- Book a computer lab for the activity
- Have classmates work in pairs, especially if the number of available computers is a factor
- Learners should have some background information on bone density from the previous lesson
- Provides article questions in both Word and PDF forms, allowing for easy editing
- Includes direct links to articles
- Resource includes some typos