This Expected Value: Game of Chance interactive also includes:
Determine whether the payoff is worth it. Pupils calculate the expected value of a game with three different payoff levels. Each level has a different probability of winning money. The scholars find the expected payoffs for each level and decide whether to play the game if the level is unknown.
- Calculate expected values for the payoff multipliers that are available in the lever positions between the numbers
- Requires the user to sign up for a free account
- The class should understand how to calculate an expected value
- Provides hints on how to calculate the expected values for the challenges
- Allows the learner to display the correct answer if needed