This Excretory System lesson plan also includes:
Not a waste of time or energy! Introduce young scholars to one of the waste eliminating systems of the body in a hands-on lesson plan exploration. The 14th lesson plan in a 21-part series asks groups to build models of the excretory system including the vital parts while emphasizing the cycling of blood.
- Have pupils write three facts they learn from watching the video to use in a class discussion
- Borrow a three-dimensional model of the excretory system from a medical clinic or university to use for demonstration
- Requires materials to create a model of the excretory system
- Makes use of easily obtainable, inexpensive materials
- Includes an option for extending the lesson