This Everything You Need to Know to Read "Frankenstein" video also includes:
It was a dark and stormy night in 1815 when Mary Shelley began drafting a ghost story in response to a competition suggest by Lord Byron. Find out more about Shelley, her life, and events that influenced what is called the first science fiction novel.
- Have groups research cryogenics and cloning
- Flip the lesson asking class members to view the video, complete the comprehension check, and research some of the links out of class before returning for a full class discussion
- Turn out the classroom lights and have class members share their scariest ghost stories
- To replay the video click the arrow on the right side of the screen
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, links to related resources, and a discussion question