Chemistry is the foundation of good farming. Learners explore how chemical bonding applies to agriculture. The lesson highlights the difference between organic and inorganic compounds and how similar compounds bond in very different ways.
6 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Use the video as an example of an application of chemical bonds
- Have learners draw models of the molecules discussed to demonstrate different bonding types
- Expects an understanding of different types of chemical bonds
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Emphasizes key scientific vocabulary with examples
- Uses images and animations to clarify the scientific content