This Evaluation of Perfect Square Roots: Neighborhood Park interactive also includes:
Walking in the park can be good for the body and for mathematics skills. Young scholars use an interactive app to investigate the relationship between squares and square roots using a square with adjustable length. The program also takes perimeter into consideration.
- Use the review questions as classwork
- Require a free CK-12 account to use the resource
- Note that one of the challenge questions references linear growth and exponential growth
- Provides an article explaining the concept
- Graphic has incorrect units for area