Evaluate your ability to evaluate functions. Watching an instructional video helps scholars review how to evaluate functions. The video includes examples involving linear functions, quadratic functions, and constant functions.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before watching the solutions, pause the video to have the class try the problems
- Some basic familiarity with function notation is necessary
- Pupils should be able to square values and perform operations with negative numbers
- Shows each step of the work in an organized manner
- Narration is easy to follow and holds viewers' interest